Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of a family of employee-owned entities specializing in fluid power. Our full-line distribution companies, Hydraquip Inc., GCC, provide technical expertise and value-added solutions with their offering of hydraulic, pneumatic and automation products. The newest EOHI family member, Elite Controls, Inc. provides mechatronics and controls support. Supreme Integrated Technology, Inc. focuses on hydraulic, mechanical and structural design to deliver custom, turn-key systems. Together, our team of talented employees are influencing the future power solutions.
Join our team of passionate owners:
EOHI is committed to developing talent. Our unique, family-oriented culture promotes a friendly work environment, and we are committed to provide the proper tools and training to help all employees advance their career. We are all owners and work together to achieve high growth goals. Our internship opportunities expose students to a wide-variety of departments and provide excellent learning opportunities.VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS
An ESOP is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, which is a unique retirement program that allows virtually all employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI or any of its companies, you automatically begin investing in your future. We are a high growth company committed to training our employee-owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers. You’ll get to see this value each year on your ESOP certificate, which is generally distributed in June of each year.
We believe our culture of employee ownership is the main reason for our success. Besides the monetary benefits of an ESOP, the company culture and workplace environment is improved in many ways. As an employee owner, the employees share directly in the successes of the company which creates a culture of hard work, accountability, and integrity. We also take the opportunity throughout the year to celebrate our employee ownership, including a National Employee Ownership Month recognized in October.
- 10 holidays per year (one holiday is a personal day for use at employee discretion)
- New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving + Day After, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
We offer an excellent benefits package including employee ownership (ESOP), health as well as disability insurance, and a very competitive base salary. Our 401K plan offers matching funds of $.50 per $1 invested; up to 8% of salary. Employees also receive paid time off and can be provided discretionary funding for continuing education.
You can become an owner of our company! Participation in the ESOP retirement plan yields great value, with a value per share historically growing at 8% per year. Our employees are fully vested in the ESOP after 6 years of service. As an ESOP company, our employees own the company. Each person has a stake in the outcome of “our” company. The word “our” is critical because all employees demonstrate a pride of ownership which causes everyone to work together for the success of customers and the company.
- A new employee is initially provided 17 total PTO days (builds with each year of service).
- Every employee has 5 “PTO Plus $” days as part of their total yearly PTO which will not roll over at end of calendar year, but be applied to a cash bonus if unused.
- All regular PTO days can roll over to allow 40 hours more than your total yearly allotment.
- Paid parental leave for the birth of a child or placement of a child for adoption or foster care.
- 65% of premium paid by company
- High and Medium plans available
- High Deducible Plan available with ($1200 individual, $1500 family) contribution to HSA from Company
- 100% of premium paid by company for employees only
- Company pays premium
- Company pays premium
- Company pays premium for $50,000 of coverage – further coverage also available
- Medical reimbursement and dependent care
Supreme Integrated Technology is 100% employee-owned, our employees share a pride of ownership and initiative to please the customer on every level. We take that same pride in the cities we work, and demonstrate our commitment to the community by getting involved with local charitable organizations through donations and volunteer efforts. SIT has a dedicated community involvement leadership team that lead four high level initiatives each year, and promote the specific programs and involvement at each location to meet goals for succes